- Teach a workshop to young women about Professional Development.
- Lead a support group on mental health.
- Assist in the vegetable garden to teach women & families how to grow & eat healthy foods.
- Bring forward self-esteem awareness to the at risk teens in the Youth Development program.
- Assist in the Boys2Men and Global Girls program so that our teens can become fully functioning adults in society.
- Guide our teens in how to prepare for college in our College Readiness program.
- Learn how a nonprofit organization functions from fundraising to finances.
- Intern in the Development Department to understand how fundraising and
event planning are critical to bringing donations to our programs.
- Intern with a social worker!
ATTENTION! At this time we are not accepting any Volunteer Applications. We will advise soon of new opportunities. Thank you for your understanding. *2/24/2017*